In the spring of 2003 David acquired a 1960 Fiat 1200 Sedan from the original owner complete with photos, documents and other Fiat paraphernalia from the 60’s. Only a few weeks later he found a 1960 Fiat 2100 Sedan, which unlike the 1200 needed much restoration. As the current spokesmodels for the business these 60’s Fiats were the beginning of a collection or an obsession.
In the fall of 2003 David and Juliet built their first house and a new facility for the growing business. In the summer of 2006 they built a second building which was used for storage and later converted into the current body shop. We now have a warehouse in which we store our collection of potential projects, parts cars, and other parts along with many of our customers vehicles.
In 2013 the growing collection of vehicles was moved to a 10,000 sq. ft. warehouse a few miles from the shop. This opened up space for an expansion of the body shop. With extra space customers vehicles can now be stored in the warehouse.
Stay tuned for some big changes in 2017!